Its coming up fast! September 11-12th at Big Canyon Ranch.
Friday evening and Saturday September 11th and 12th
Friday Evening Sept 11
7:30pm Session 1
Saturday Morning Sept 12
7:00am Devotional (optional)
9:00am Session 2
11:00am Session 3
Saturday Afternoon Sept 12
1:30pm Free Time – Activities
6:00pm Session 4
(Following the last session we will be heading home)
Activities & Recreation
Climbing wall, giant swing, sand volleyball court, paintball ($15 pp), grass play field, ga-ga ball pit (low flying dodge ball), Frisbee golf, low-ropes challenge course, corn hole (bean bag toss), carpet ball, and hiking trails. Nearby seasonal recreational opportunities include world class skiing, mountain biking, and fly-fishing, as well as rafting, golf, & indoor water park.
BIG CANYON RANCH
FROM SALT LAKE CITY*
Take I-80 East up Parleys Canyon. Approximately 8 miles past the I-40 interchange, take the Wanship Exit #155. Go left on Hwy 32 through Wanship. At the (now closed) Spring Chicken Café (a white building on right with tall “Cafe” sign), take the far left fork on to West Hoytsville Rd. Continue 1.6 miles and turn left onto Big Canyon Lane (also gravel pit entrance.) Follow the left fork and continue 2 1/2 miles to the camp. If you are not arriving as part of a group event, please make arrangements ahead of time for a visit. Need help? Call 435-336-4096.
*please note that physical address does NOT work in most GPS systems and mapping programs, please use the turn by turn directions described. The GPS coordinates of Big Canyon Ranch are 40 Degrees or 40’54.34″ North by 111 Degrees or 26’24.73″ West
- Smoking is not allowed inside any buildings. Smokers should be of legal age and dispose of any butts safely, in a container, or fire pit.
- Pets are not allowed. Please, no exceptions.
- Parking is available across from the lodge and in the parking lot. All vehicles should be parked in designated parking areas as soon as possible after unloading. No vehicles parked along road or walkways.
- Please allow enough time for clean-up before your departure. All used areas (indoors and out) should be cleaned up of trash and left items. Pick up all trash on floors, under beds, etc. Close all windows (except in yurts) and turn off all lights and fans. Return furniture to appropriate places.
- Mountain Bell time. A bell will ring to indicate meal times or activity times. Please be on time for all meals so we may serve hot meals and respect the time of our cooks and staff.
- Allow enough buffer time in your schedule to allow for meetings to run long, etc.
- There are wild animals on the property (moose, turkey, deer, porcupines, etc.). Please do not attempt to approach or feed the animals.
- Shoes are required to be worn at all times on the property, except in the lodges, grass field, sand volleyball court, and lake.
Important Phone Numbers: Big Canyon Main Line (forwards to your camp host) 435-336-4096