Building & Move Update
(June 27th, 2021)
We’re excited to announce we will be meeting at Southeast Christian Church on Saturday’s at 5pm (starting July 10th). Southeast Christian Church graciously invited us in to meet in their building during our interim period and they are a huge blessing to our journey and to the Kingdom at large.
We’ll see you at Lake Day on July 4th, and at Southeast Christian Church starting July 10th!
(June 20th, 2021)
- We have been pre-approved for a loan with two different agencies.
- Last Friday we submitted a Letter of Intent to purchase a building nearby. We will provide more details as soon as the Letter of Intent has been accepted. For now we want to retain the ability to negotiate final price.
- The last day in the current building is June 27th. Come to celebrate what God has done here and where He’s taking us.
- On July 4th, instead of our regular meeting time, we will be meeting at the Jordanelle State Park (on the north side) to celebrate the fourth and stay in community! Join us anytime from 10am to 8pm. Click here for more information for Fourth of July – Lake Day.
- We are currently seeking an interim solution for services from July 11th. One option is to share a space with another church, but this presents an issue of timing. To better understand the best options for an alternative time (instead of 10:30 am) we will be sending out a survey this week with each option and would love your feedback. Options include: Saturday at 5pm, Sunday at 1pm, Sunday at 4pm, Sunday at 7pm.
- Continue praying for God’s will to be done and for clarity regarding a permanent building, the right price and our interim location. Pray for His guidance in furthering His kingdom and blessing the body of Christ.